February 14, 2020 – More Power. More Data. More Control.
Amphenol Sine Systems’ HYPERBUSS™ Family of Receptacle Connectors are high-performance, cost-effective solutions used in a variety of interconnect applications where a common “bussed” electrical pathway is required: Heavy Duty, Transportation, Marine, Diagnostic, Military, Alternative Energy and Agricultural. They contain superior environmental seals and seal retention capabilities.
Currently available in HYPERBUSS™ AT Series and HYPERBUSS™ ATV Series options, each intermateable with their respective industry standard connectors.
Buss: a conductor, or a group of conductors, used for collecting electric power from the incoming feeders and distributes them to the outgoing feeders; a type of electrical junction in which all the incoming and outgoing electrical current meets.
- HYPERBUSS™ AT Series: Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 Position Receptacles
- HYPERBUSS™ ATV Series: Available in 18 Position Receptacles
- Sealed Integrated Bussed Feedback Assembly
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Included wedgelock confirms contact alignment and retention